Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Renfield and Mina

A tribute to Bram Stokers Dracula. I simply LOVE the characters in that story. It's just too bad somebody felt it really necessary to cast Keanu and Winona in the 90's remake. ESPECIALLY when they are surrounded by a freakin' all-star cast like Gary Oldman, Anthony Hopkins AND Cary Elwes ( from the princess Bride). I bet Bram himself wanted to rise from the dead and do some maiming of his own. Meh.
"DUDE!, You TOTALLY just bit me in the Neck!....WHOA." (what would have been the movie title if it were up to Keanu).


















Both of these are Black Ink and Marker.

8 comments:

Closet Space said...

renfield freaks me out... (still, the mell brookes version's always cracked me up.) Cute!

mauricio salmon said...

nice! i like the added element of the flies and the border. I have never gotten around to reading the book or seeing to movie version. although the mel brooks film is one my favorites. i still laugh every time i see it.

eel bog said...

Meh. The movie is definately worth checking out if only to witness the sheer Brilliance of Gary Oldman as the Count. Quite the creep i say.

Carlos V. said...

Your blog is soo much fun to look at!!! I love it all!! So happy I found this.

pinky said...

hehehehe the's are great!!
I'm do'n good with it, I'm work'n on the lieca cause I want to just start into it! but it's been a blast... you can't go wrong with zombies!

Ben Reynolds said...

your work is awesome..and you are canadian..so you are alright in my books. Ill keep checking out your blog..I love it!

Scott Wright said...

These are brilliant!

Marmax said...

Great drwings!! Love the bottom one!